Accepted forms of payment are cash or personal check.
I observe a 24 hour cancellation policy.
The Mystic Medium promises to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the clients to the service are given positive guidance, however if the client is requesting information relating to:
- Legal Matters. It is recommend that clients seek advice from a lawyer.
- Medical Questions. The client must seek medical advice from a professional.
- Business Questions. The client must seek further advice from a financial adviser.
- Mental Disorders. The client must Clarify their condition by taking professional advice from a health professional.
The Mystic Medium shall not be held liable for any stress or loss of income caused by any persons or event incurred in the process of providing a service (psychic readings) to the clients.
The Mystic Medium is also not liable for any damages caused by:
- Damages caused to compensate someone from loss or injury
- Consequential Damages
- Incidental Damages
All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer an insight into a person’s personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice.
By engaging in a reading with any psychic, you understand that psychic experts do not diagnose illnesses, including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death.
The Mystic Medium will not be liable for the death or personal injury resulting from the negligence on our behalf, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Further, I do not represent that:
- The service will meet your requirements.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- Any results obtained from using the service will be accurate, complete or current.
Upon the provision of these services, I shall not be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise.
The Mystic Medium is not liable for delays in providing information or carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control.
If you have a conflict or consideration with your reading please feel free to contact me for resolution in the spirit of transparency. If you choose to slander or jeopardize my practice through any modality, be it libelous, defamatory or abusive writings or actions I will pursue civil legal action in your jurisdiction to the fullest extent of the law. All legal matters will be forwarded to The Law Offices of Alan Ghaleb &The Law Offices of William Caldwell. All surreptitious communication will be forwarded to Rober Radus at ACT Forensic Private Investigations Incorporated in conjunction with our action. You will be responsible and will reimburse for all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees in the event that any legal action prevails against you in pursuing such action. You have freedom of speech, but not freedom from consequences.
You may record your session only with permission from The Mystic Medium as well as write any information down during your session. Please understand that you may record your own reading but only for personal use. This information may not be shared or uploaded onto the internet. Recordings are not guaranteed. Please be advised that all recordings and affiliated copyrights are the property of The Mystic Medium. Any use other than for what the recording are intended (for personal use) is strictly prohibited. The Mystic Medium reserves the right to withhold and stop distribution of recordings for any reason.
The Mystic Medium maintains the right to have any recordings or copies of recordings of any service which is misused destroyed at her request. All information from any session (group, phone or in person) is to be used only as a personal memory aid by and for the client only. Any other use is prohibited without written consent of the Mystic Medium.
The Mystic Medium is also herein recognized as The Mystic Medium wherever her name is mentioned.
Privacy Statement for Services
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Mystic Medium’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Mystic Medium’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Mystic Medium at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Mystic Medium’s web site are provided “as is”. The Mystic Medium makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Mystic Medium does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Mystic Medium or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Mystic Medium’s Internet site, even if The Mystic Medium or a The Mystic Medium authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Mystic Medium’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Mystic Medium does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Mystic Medium may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Mystic Medium does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Mystic Medium has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Mystic Medium of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Mystic Medium’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.